Thursday 28 February 2013

Our first meetup!

So Social Sewing Saturdays is a go!

Thank you to all those that attended, it was a great first occasion to see how it was going to work and I hope you all achieved something worthwhile.

I succeeded in working out what to do with a black and white fat striped silk voile, thanks to the lovely participants scouring the Burda and Stitches magazines.

So a quick online trip to Fabric.com and I have purchased some white taffeta as a lining. next stop is www.sewingpatterns.com for the McCalls pattern we found.

Wish me luck as I get photocopying and pasting pages together, urgh.

The next session is on Saturday 23rd March, as the following Saturday is Easter.

I can't wait to see what projects everyone is going to bring in! (Easter bonnets anyone?)

See you then,
Margaret


 



No comments:

Post a Comment